Survey Services

SPLUMA : Development / Planning Applications

A Professional Land Surveyor is the only person legally allowed to make SPLUMA applications (or any other law) in respect of property rights that are to be registered in terms of any law. Such could be a rezoning, subdivision, consolidation, side space relaxations, removal of restrictions or any other SPLUMA application.

All Municipalities now have By-laws coving the use and development of land, your local Land Surveyor will be able to guide you through your development needs and make the necessary applications. Sometimes, applications are also needed in respect of environmental and or road matters – in which case, depending on the circumstances, your Land Surveyor will handle all the necessary applications as the Land Survey Act requires that they take responsibility for all consents being obtained.

A professional land Surveyor is a registered person and has a code of conduct.

All SAGI members are
SAGC registered

Related Events

Related Articles

Want to find out more?

If you wish to contact us directly please submit your query via the form below and we’ll get back to you.

"*" indicates required fields

Street Address


Privacy Policy and Cookies | Terms of Sale and Use