We are pleased to issue this first announcement and invitation
to sponsor, exhibit, present, attend and participate at
the major surveying and geomatics conference,
exhibition and training event of the year,
jointly hosted by the
South African Geomatics Institute (SAGI) and
DATE : Tuesday and Wednesday, 23 and 24 July 2013.
TIME : 08h00 to 17h00; with cocktail party thereafter on 23 July 2013.
VENUE : Emperors Palace, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa.
official surveying and geomatics event of the year,
and is supported and endorsed by:
PositionIT magazine from EE Publishers is the official supporting journal for
In addition to the exhibition and conference with academic and general papers, there will be a heavy emphasis on vocational training, skills upgrading and continuing professional development (CPD), through an intensive series of practical, hands-on training workshops at SA Surveying + Geomatics Indaba 2013.
PLATO has accredited attendance of the
SA Surveying + Geomatics 2013 conference
for two CPD points (one CPD point per day attended).
SA Surveying + Geomatics Indaba 2013 is primarily aimed at leaders, academics, professionals, technologists, technicians, students and companies in the public and private sectors involved with or interested in:
- Surveying (land, hydrographic, construction, mine, photogrammetric, aerial and space-based)
- GNSS, GPS, navigation and positioning technologies
- Geomatics and geographic information science (GIS)
- Remote sensing and photogrammetry
- Mapping and cartography
- Location-based applications and business
- Geospatial data and databases, data analysis and maintenance
- Software, tools and equipment for the surveying and geomatics industry